JMA Mission Trips
If you have a group that would like to organize a mission trip to the Amazon, JMA can help you simplify all the details! Individuals, corporate groups, medical and dental professionals, construction teams and church groups who share our vision and want to partner with us should contact Kari Bidwell at [email protected].
Kari or another JMA representative will work with your group to:
- Identify and refine your mission goal and service plans
- Provide you with orientation and promotional suggestions
- Arrange air and land transportation and accommodations
- Provide your group with an escort who is familiar with the destination country
- Connect you with JMA staff and volunteers
- Arrange for interpreter service as needed
- Coordinate your meals on the trip and any tourist outings you may want to participate in while traveling
Please note that JMA requires at least 6 months of advance notice to schedule a trip. This will ensure that both you and your host site are properly prepared and give ample time to arrange the details of your trip.